Sunday, July 19, 2009

FEELIN A LITTLE WEETZIE




Last night, we chased the storm. We stood in the rain and ate catfish fingers and sweet potato fries, watching the lightning.
A cute boy let me borrow his Dr. Martens Air Wair book.
My cats are ill, and because I'm all about stigmata, I'm starting to feel it, too.
Yesterday I bought a silver leather jacket.
I have about 24 hours to find an Indian headdress.
but all I want to do is climb trees.








The little one was my cousins skating costume from 93. The bigger, more pimpin' one, my girlfriend and I "made" last summer. But it was eaten by kittens.

The hunt is on.





3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the lovely comment dear! I'm glad you love my blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your blog. The way you write is unique...childish, kind of but in a good way? I like it. Pics of the silver leather!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll definitely read that book you recommended. Thank you dear!! :]

    ReplyDelete